Dissemination strategies for your business
In the structure and development of a company or business, it is important to have an order and systematization of the processes. There are various means to organize the activities, roles and functions that are assigned within the organization.
In this sense, those strategies and plans that are responsible for disseminating materials, content and other information about our business, brand or company are also contemplated.
This planning activity is known as dissemination strategy , and it is as important as many other strategies, plans and schedules within the development of the business. If you want to know what it is, what it is for and how to create it for your company, we recommend you not stop reading the article we have for you.
Magazine also: GA4: Everything you need to know
What is a dissemination strategy?
A dissemination strategy is intelligent planning that helps to structure, organize and present to the public different elements that a business, company or brand has prepared, such as:
- New brand image .
This dissemination strategy always aims to distribute quality content or material (in whatever form it may be presented).
As just shown, the formats in which the content can be presented to the public are varied, so it is convenient to carry out studies and research to get to know the population, trying to appeal to their interests and tastes.
What is a dissemination strategy used for?
At first, dissemination strategies in businesses or companies serve to improve brand visibility and awareness . Naturally, this type of strategy can provide a significant generation of interest in the business that is being presented, which can occur from any content format or chosen material.
Likewise, a well-designed and implemented dissemination strategy can favor the recognition of a brand or business, meeting the objectives set and promoting the creation of new purposes.
Undoubtedly, this type of strategy is an important tool in promoting a business, company or brand, since, with the appropriate content and materials, it is possible to successfully connect with the public.
Why is it important to your business?
Dissemination strategies are essential to meet the objectives established by any business. For this and other reasons, you need to start implementing it today.
If you want to know more reasons that support the importance of a dissemination strategy for your business, here are some:
- You increase the interest and confidence of your business or company, both in your products and services.
- You can quickly connect (more than with other strategies) with your target audience.
- You establish positive differences with the competition.
- You generate a solid and secure presence in the market.
- You build a positive image and personality of your brand.
- You increase sales growth and customer loyalty.
- You build strong and meaningful relationships with your customers.
- You build a one-of-a-kind offer and value proposition with users.
The rest of the benefits you will notice when you start to implement your first dissemination strategy for your business.
Also review: What is MVP or Minimum Viable Product?
Dissemination strategies for your business
There is no single answer to what are the best dissemination strategies for a business, since it depends on many factors such as the type of business, the target audience, the objectives, the available resources, etc.
However, based on the search results, some strategies that may be effective are:
- Promote your business with videos on TikTok . This social network is one of the most popular and allows you to create creative and viral content that can reach millions of people .
- Use Instagram direct messages . This function allows you to contact potential clients or collaborators in a personalized way and offer them information or incentives so that they get to know your business .
- Maximize the attraction potential of your page on Facebook . This platform allows you to create a community around your brand, share valuable content, interact with your audience, and build trust .
- Create viral tweets on Twitter . This social network is ideal for spreading short and striking messages that capture the attention of users and invite them to learn more about your business .
- Interview influencers . This strategy consists of contacting influential people in your sector or niche and asking them to interview you or to talk about your business on their channels. So you can take advantage of their audience and their credibility to publicize your value proposition .
- Use digital marketing . This tool includes techniques and strategies for promoting products and services through digital channels such as search engines, social networks, blogs, email, etc. Digital marketing allows you to segment your audience, measure your results and optimize your investment .
- Include calls to action in your posts . These are phrases or buttons that invite the user to perform a specific action such as visiting your website, subscribing to your newsletter, buying your product, etc.
- Use infographics to capture the attention of users . Infographics are visual resources that allow you to show relevant data, statistics, advice, etc. attractive and easy to understand. Infographics can help you generate traffic to your website, increase your authority and improve your positioning.
- Show the process and results of your project . This strategy consists of sharing the experience and achievements that you have obtained with your business, as well as the testimonials of your clients or beneficiaries.
- Make donors or allies visible . If your business has the support of other entities or people, it is important to recognize their contribution and show how they have collaborated with your project. This can help you strengthen relationships, generate synergies, and expand your network .
- Ensure the viability of your project . This strategy involves having a clear business plan, defining your goals, measuring your results, evaluating your risks, and looking for ways to improve and grow. This allows you to guarantee the sustainability and success of your business .
How to make a dissemination strategy for my business?
It is important to point out that businesses present variations in their structure and organization, so it is convenient to match each strategy process to the objectives, available means and budget of each company.
After taking this into account, you can proceed to create your dissemination strategy based on the following steps and processes:
- Set your goals. It is important to determine SMART objectives, as well as to focus this type of purpose with the processes of the strategy itself.
- Identify the target population. No plan or strategy can be implemented if you do not know who it is intended for. In this sense, you need to know the population, or, if it is better for you, create a buyer persona to facilitate the process.
- Create the message or end that you want to spread. Initially, the reason for creating a dissemination strategy is because it is planned to give voice and visibility to certain materials, content or messages. For this reason, we recommend that you polish every aspect of your content that you are going to make available to your audience.
- Choose the ideal format. The most creative and interesting step: how will you spread the material and the voice of your business? It is worth creating from audiovisual material to some webinar or downloadable material.
- Determines and assigns activities, responsibility and tools. To carry out this step, you can rely on a template that helps you plan the activities that correspond to each collaborator. The way in which the activities are distributed depends entirely on each business.
- Select the broadcast channels that suit you best. It is also important to choose the means and channels of diffusion based on the diffusion characteristics. You don't want to spread content for 20-year-olds on LinkedIn, do you? Know your population and select the right channels.
- Strengthen your strategy with other means. It is possible to use other social networks to improve the reach and interaction of your audience.
- Create metrics and analyze the results. It is the final step of the strategy, since it will be possible to determine if the established objectives were met. It is necessary to create metrics that help to know the quality values.
Diffusion strategies are a fundamental tool for the development and fulfillment of the objectives of any brand, company or business. However, the purposes must be clear from the beginning, since it depends on this that the strategy is 100% fruitful and effective.
Written by Moises Hamui Abadi : I am an entrepreneur, founding partner of Viceversa and SoyMacho. After being in charge of several digital businesses and advising several other businesses; I decided to form MHA Consulting, a digital marketing consultancy dedicated to growing and empowering digital businesses in more than 7 countries and generating more than 1,500 million pesos.
If you want more information on this topic or you are looking for other options to profile your ideal client, at MHA you will find the solution you need. Schedule a call.